Saturday, January 6, 2007 at 09:51 by gametester
We want your opinion/ideas specifically about the following topics only:

Ideas About A New Solo Ladder System
Please note:
  • Must be based on points
  • This automatically means when rank #2 beats rank #1 he is no longer directly rank #1 (unlike the current system).
  • Any new good player should makes a chance to increase in the ladder fast (maybe a new player with good win/loss ratio should be somehow seen as a higher ranked player?).
  • The ladder must be based on skill.
  • Players should not get infinite scores, because how would a new player ever become #1 if he has to get the points of a player who already started a year sooner?
  • When you loose, you lose points.
  • When you win, you win points.
If you have any ideas about this topic, then send them to naruto-arena@hotmail.com. Only ideas that are worked out well will be read!

Ideas About The Forum's Hierarchy
The forum code is close to done. We now need a list of categories, forums and sub forums (or sub-sub forums etc.). Because the hierarchy is very important we want to hear your ideas and layouts.

Please note:
  • You can have as many sub forums as you like.
  • Every part has a name and a description.
  • I think every character should have its forum?
  • Think of sticky and announcements
If you have any ideas with a complete hierarchy for the forum (names, descriptions etc), then you can send them to naruto-arena@hotmail.com.

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:07

awakened_Storm
Posts: 0
busymeat wrote:
If you were what? -yawns slightly-
"Depressed I won't ever drink if I was depressed ever again."

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:08

Lloyd4687
Posts: 18
ichiuzumaki wrote:
appears next to you grabbing you by the head*motherfucker!...*throws you away from nozomi*
NO I AM A NOZOMI FUCKER!!! *slides on his hands and feet as he collides to the ground sprinting forward straight towards you and Nozomi* I AM CLAIMING THOSE BREASTS TONIGHT!!! THEY NEED TO BE HANDLED BY A REAL MAN!!!

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:09

Pureassassin_
Posts: 0
Lloyd4687 wrote:
To bad about the new moon huh. *throws her down onto the bed like a cave man throwing a piece of meat.* Prodigy, watch her, I need proper accessories. *Walks over to a nearby trash can, opening it to pull a suitcase out, holding various whips, gags, blind folds, hand cuffs (with keys)*
W-w-what the hell?!? *she climbs off the bed running out of the alley*

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:09

busymeat
Posts: 60
Pureassassin_ wrote:
Crap T///T help me please...it's a new moon I don't have any powers tonight to help..
-he sighed watching as Lloyd tied her up- Then only half of my power will work.

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:09

ichiuzumaki
Posts: 12
Lloyd4687 wrote:
NO I AM A NOZOMI FUCKER!!! *slides on his hands and feet as he collides to the ground sprinting forward straight towards you and Nozomi* I AM CLAIMING THOSE BREASTS TONIGHT!!! THEY NEED TO BE HANDLED BY A REAL MAN!!!
*jumps forward and kicks you in the head* damnit she is mine!!

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:11

Pureassassin_
Posts: 0
busymeat wrote:
-he sighed watching as Lloyd tied her up- Then only half of my power will work.
*running from the alley* 0.0

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:12

busymeat
Posts: 60
Pureassassin_ wrote:
W-w-what the hell?!? *she climbs off the bed running out of the alley*
-he rolled his eyes appearing infront of her- Come now really it's not that bad.

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:15

awakened_Storm
Posts: 0
Looks at the sky "think..."

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:16

busymeat
Posts: 60
awakened_Storm wrote:
"Depressed I won't ever drink if I was depressed ever again."
-he frowned slightly and walked over to her placing his cool hand on her cheek- Then what will it take for you not to be depressed?

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:19

Pureassassin_
Posts: 0
busymeat wrote:
-he rolled his eyes appearing infront of her- Come now really it's not that bad.
I only want phantom baka!!

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:19

Lloyd4687
Posts: 18
ichiuzumaki wrote:
*jumps forward and kicks you in the head* damnit she is mine!!
OOC:Internet went out v.v

IC:*falls back and scrambled to my feet to charge forward*

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:19

awakened_Storm
Posts: 0
busymeat wrote:
-he frowned slightly and walked over to her placing his cool hand on her cheek- Then what will it take for you not to be depressed?
Takes a deep breath "I have no idea what I did the last time, and Llyod tricked me thinking I did something disgusting with a cucmber. I wish to know, but I am not sure if it would help me any or not."

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:20

Lloyd4687
Posts: 18
Pureassassin_ wrote:
I only want phantom baka!!
It's ok, we can be phantom -grins-

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:24

Lloyd4687
Posts: 18
awakened_Storm wrote:
Takes a deep breath "I have no idea what I did the last time, and Llyod tricked me thinking I did something disgusting with a cucmber. I wish to know, but I am not sure if it would help me any or not."
"No silent did, I just went with it. " Sighs a bit and smiles briefly at her "You never did a thing."

Posted on January 1, 2013 at 08:25

busymeat
Posts: 60
Pureassassin_ wrote:
I only want phantom baka!!
-laughs- I'm whoever you want me to be hun.

@Storm -he nodded and took his hand off of her cheek- Some things are better left unsaid.

[ Page 15/32 ]        4 8 14 15 16 20 24      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.


Related subjects:

page 15

Naruto-Arena.com is a fansite based on the Naruto Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows:
NARUTO © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker