Hey guys, it's us again. Recently we did a balance to bring up a bunch of people from the bottom, and today we are trying to combat a bit of the people at the top who are still doing too well. We attempted to nerf one character's really good skill while boosting one of their weaker ones to compensate, so we'll see how that works.
Hey guys, Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate it, and if not, Happy Saturday. Anyways, we got a good sized balance out today, so hopefully this remedies some of the balance concerns with the game.
- Boosts: Haruno Sakura, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino, Hyuuga Hinata, Uchiha Obito, Drunken Lee, Rehabilitated Gaara, Sakon and Ukon, Mitarashi Anko, Yuhi Kurenai, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kyuubi Naruto, Sarutobi Konohamaru, Inuzuka Kiba (S), Hyuuga Hinata (S), Rock Lee (S), Hyuuga Neji (S), Sarutobi Asuma (S).
- Nerfs: Akimichi Chouji
- Reworks (Minor): Akadou Yoroi.
- Hyuuga Hanabi's Hanabi Byakugan was improperly classified as physical, code wise. It is now it's correct mental classing.
- Shukaku Gaara's Constricting Sand Prison sometimes countering skills it should not.
- Shukaku Gaara not being classified as a 'Sand Ninja' for missions.
- Nerfs/Reverts/Tweak: Uchiha Sasuke.
Details on balance changes can be found >here<.
Details on balance changes can be found >here<.
Kostas Edit: Hey guys, small update on two things.
#1: In the last hour, we did some background improvement on how Shikamaru's Final Explosion works to make it easier to understand in-game, and so it's just less glitchy. So if you had any moments where the skill didn't work, it's cause we were working on it. It's now all good. Should be at least, so yeah, if any issues remain, less us know in the glitch section.
#2: If you have completed a mission and not unlocked a character due to my changing of the goals in them, do let us know in the glitch section so we can remedy this. There is something we can do to fix it.
#3: Additionally, you might have noticed we re-arranged every character in the character selection screen. The logic behind the new arrangement is basically broken down by each village (Konoha/Sand/Rock/Cloud/Sound/etc) into the Sannin into Akatsuki into ETs into the special characters such as Sennin mode characters and the actual Jinchuurikis themselves.
Hey guys, let's just jump right into things. Today we got the next batch of optimized characters along with a new character. As always we have updated images, missions goals, profiles, and the character's skills themselves. This time it was Chouji to Kiba, so 7 characters. They have all be redesigned from the ground up to be, well, in our opinion, overall more fun to use and just better.
Anyways, the new character, as we keep moving forward and filling the open gaps of the timeline is:
The grandson of the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen, Konohamaru has spent his youth working hard to accomplish his dream of one day following under his grandfather's steps. With his hard work, Konohamaru has learned actual abilities that flow around his agility and speed.
- Boosts: Uchiha Sasuke, Inuzuka Kiba, Akimichi Chouji, Rock Lee, Abumi Zaku, Oboro, Sakon and Ukon, Mitarashi Anko, Sarutobi Asuma, Yakushi Kabuto, Jiraiya.
- Reworks (Minor): Nara Shikamaru, Tsurugi Misumi.
- Reworks (Major): Akimichi Chouji (S), Yamanaka Ino (S), Nara Shikamaru (S), Sarutobi Asuma (S), Hyuuga Hinata (S), Aburame Shino (S), Inuzuka Kiba (S).
- Gaara's Sand Coffin will now end properly when reflected back onto him while using Sand Clone.
- Shikamaru (S)'s Expert Analysis will now ignore reflect skills.
- Ino (S)'s Mind Clone Switch will now have it's icon properly removed when she is killed.
- Asuma (S)'s Ash Pile Burning will no longer have it's icon improperly stack against an individual who goes invulnerable.
- Namikaze Minato's Space-Time Marking will no longer deal additional damage when it is not supposed to.
Alright ladies and gents, balance time. This will be a minor one that will lead into the next and far larger one. Presuming of course we don't need to do any hotfixes, emergency balances or anything else that happens.
- Boosts: Hyuuga Hinata, Tenten, Yakushi Kabuto.
- Nerfs: Uzumaki Kushina, Hatake Kakashi (S).
- Tweaks: Hyuuga Hanabi.
- CS Sasuke's Dark Void will now properly end when he is killed by certain skills such as Kushina's Life Link or Deidara's Art is a Bang.
- Edo Tensei Ameyuri (S)'s Lightning Rain's random teammate ignore effect will no longer improperly go through invulnerability.
- Kurotsuchi (S)'s Earth Spear, Konan (S)'s Origami Blanket, and Shee (S)'s Lightning Illusion Flash now properly work against skills that can be used on both allies and enemies.
- Tsuchi Kin's skills are now considered offensive improvements when used in unison.
- Young Kakashi's Implanted Sharingan will now allow Young Kakashi to gain stun effects from delay stun skills.
- Sarutobi Hiruzen's Major Summoning: Enma will no longer end when all opposing targets that are affected by this skill are killed.
- Yondaime Minato's Space-Time Barrier is now properly reflecting skills again.
- Curse Sealed Sasuke's Dark Void will no longer permanently negate damage reduction.
- Juugo (S)'s Compression Blast will no longer permanently hinder a target from using controlled skills.
- Zetsu (S)'s Parasite Clone will now properly interact with harmful energy leech and removal skills.
- Akatsuchi (S)'s Golem will now end properly when he is killed. (This was only an icon issue.)
There are also several creative events going on in the GFX department which you can find here! If you're a graphics maker, writer or drawer then you can find a place in at least one of these events. Join in and enjoy yourselves!