So let's get down to business right away.
Firstly, every character between Young Kakashi and Shigure has been updated, as before.
Additionally, since some of these characters are locked character, allow us to explain what we are doing with missions:
1. Removing all pre-req missions. Missions will now be straight up, "you want to do this mission? then do it". Empty missions, and un-connected missions being pre-reqs will no longer be. Zabuza's mission for example needed an empty mission to be done before you could do his. This mission is now gone.
2. Fixing the character groups. Young Kakashi is Hatake Kakashi. Any mission that for example needs Hatake Kakashi to be either used, or fought against, will now let you instead use Young Kakashi if you so desire. Likewise, all missions that involved Young Kakashi have been changed to Hatake Kakashi. This will be an on-going fix, like #1 above, that will take a very long time, especially since currently, there are many convoluted groups that make no sense in the game. With time, they will be fixed.
3. Fixing goals. Some goals suck. They will be fixed.
Additionally, we have decided to make Haku a locked character by default. Now, for the next 2 weeks, Haku's mission will be a simple "Win 1 game" in order to allow existing players to unlock him in a few minutes tops. After two weeks, the mission will be changed to be proper.
With that said, here is the balance:
- Boosts: Rock Lee, Tenten, Uchiha Obito, Oboro.
- Reworks: Young Kakashi, Demon Brothers, Haku, Shigure.
- Tweaks: Rin, Momochi Zabuza.