Your #1 Naruto Online Multiplayer Game
Hey guys, so following up from before, we are doing a small balance/fix on the highest/lowest from last balance. We also got the problem fixed and thus moving forward with the character release we talked about last time. So here we go.
Head of the Hyuuga clan, and father to both Hinata and Hanabi, Hiashi is a strict, but caring man who would do anything for his clan. In battle, there is no equal when it comes to mastering the Hyuuga clan abilities.
- Boosts: Rock Lee
- Nerfs: Sarutobi Asuma (S)
Hey guys, so let's go over what's been happening. The last month (almost a full month now), half the staff team lost access to the admin panel, once again, preventing us from working. It is back for the moment, so we did some work. We were going to release a single new character today, but sadly because of a problem in the background, we cannot. The moment it is fixed, they are ready to be released, so look out for that. Hopefully soon.
- Boosts: Uzumaki Naruto, Yamanaka Ino, Kankuro, Young Kakashi, Kinuta Dosu, Rock Lee (S), Izumo and Kotetsu, Sarutobi Asuma (S),
- Nerfs: Tenten, Akadou Yoroi, Mitarashi Anko, Hatake Kakashi (S).
- Rework: Rock Lee
- The server was updated and fixed, in order to remove the various site errors that site was experiencing.
- The site was upgraded in terms of security, for both the users and the admins.
- The various site errors, like the disorganization of the character skills, and a few other problems should be fixed.
- The problems created by the last server update, including the image url/server being messed up, and various other mishaps should now be fixed.
Hey guys, so let's do a balance, this one is a bit larger, and focused more on some boosts.
- Boosts: Uzumaki Naruto, Yamanaka Ino, Tenten, Rock Lee, Kankuro, Young Kakashi, Rehabilitated Gaara, Tsunade, Momochi Zabuza, Kyuubi Naruto, Inuzuka Kiba (S), Rock Lee (S), Yamanaka Inoichi, Morino Ibiki.
- Nerfs: Hatake Kakashi (S), Tenten (S),
Hey guys, small balance time.
- Boosts: Yamanaka Inoichi, Morino Ibiki.
- Nerfs: Aburame Torune, Shimura Danzo.
- Abruame Shino (S)'s Insect Swarm will no longer ignore the cooldown of helpful skills.
- When Izumo is dominant in Tag Team, and dies, Devastate will now properly replace Annihilate.
- Akimichi Chouza's Partial-Size Smash will no longer counter multiple skills.
- Aburame Torune's Armor of Venom will now end when successfully damage when the initial destructible defense is reduced to 0. (This can be caused due to Yamanaka Ino (S)'s Proxy Surveillance.)
- Aburame Torune's Jar of Poison will now properly work when Torune is invulnerable to friendly skills.
- White Snake Orochimaru's Release of the White Snake will now properly heal 75 health instead of setting it to 75 health.